- An unborn baby that is less developed than a foetus.
- an organism in the earlier stages of development before it emerges from the egg, or before metamorphosis
- in viviparous animals, the young animal"s earliest stages in the mother"s body
- in humans, usually the cell growth up to the end of the seventh week in the mother"s body
- in Botany, a rudimentary plant contained in the seed
- the beginning; the first stage of anything
6 letters in word "embryo": B E M O R Y.
No anagrams for embryo found in this word list.
Words found within embryo:
be berm bey bo bor bore boy bro brome by bye byre em er me mo mob moe mor more moy my ob obe obey oe om omber ombre omer or orb orby ore oy oye oyer re reb rem rob robe roe rom rye ybore ye yer yo yob yom yore